4/15/08

Get an Ad-free Forum at Forumotion

I had a forum before from the very first website I managed. Being the sole administrator, it was a tough job for me. Even if I did not spend a single dime from its webhosting or domain name, but by just working alone on the project, it takes additional effort on my part. Since I'm still new to such kind of ventures, it took me a while searching and browsing just to find a good free hosting program. Three years later, I end up browsing on a website that really captured my attention. It is a free forum service called Forumotion.

Forumotion

Everything you really want to have on a forum was totally packed on Forumotion. Some of their outstanding feature includes a chatbox and a portal. Portal serves to be the front page of a forum where you can also post and read your latest updates, news, informations, faqs, contacts and miscellaneous categories. One of the best feature I loved about this program is their gallery, where you can upload images like avatars, emoticons and various arts. Aside from that, calendars and roleplaying games are also included on this highly customizable service. There are loads of feature to trigger and unlock. The good news is, you have full control over these features.

Almost all free-hosting forum providers have one thing in common, they have their own ads shown on parts of the website. Well, not on Forumotion, however, it is not only a free forum service but an ad-free host too. Isn't it sweet!? Well if you think you have enough already, then how about this? Do you know that you can place your own ads on your own Forumotion boards? Now that's what I call a 'perfect forum'. Excellent for socializing and earning from your own ads at the same time.

So, if you want to start up a board community, be sure to choose Forumotion. Enjoy their unique ad-free hosting service or take advantage using your own ads. On both ways you're a winner.

Summary:
1) Sign-up for a free account to get started.
2) Be the administrator of your own forum.
3) Enjoy the load of free features you can use.
4) Take advantage on Forumotion's ad-free forum and highly customizable services.

0 comments: